WCNJ Board Adds New Directors and Names President-Elect
Renie Carniol, Carolyn Diehl, Jay Kingley, and Mark Ukrainskyj are new Directors and Joe Gaj is President-Elect
Congratulations!! WCNJ Board elections were held on March 8th for the Club year beginning July 1, 2016. The election results are:
- Renie Carniol, Carolyn Diehl, Jay Kingley, and Mark Ukrainskyj have been elected to the Board of WCNJ for 3-year terms.
- President Emeritus Ken Wolf will continue on the Board for another 3-year term.
- Joe Gaj has been elected a Club Vice President and President-Elect. He will succeed current WCNJ President Ken Drossman when his current term expires at the end of June 2017.
Please join us in congratulating all our colleagues who have worked, and continue to work, tirelessly to make the WCNJ a vibrant and trusted community.
Three long-time WCNJ Board Members will be retiring from the Board at the end of the current Club year on June 30, 2016 – Desiree Castillejos, Jess Germansky, and Eddie Monteiro. The Board expresses its great appreciation for the significant contributions that each has made during their Board terms.
If you have interest in taking on a leadership role within WCNJ, we’d like to hear from you. Please contact email Jane Miller or Ken Drossman and let’s talk about the opportunities to get involved and become a Club leader.
The Club's mission is to be a trusted community to NJ based Alums. Our aim is to foster:
- Networking among alumni for professional and personal pursuits
- Ongoing education
- Engagement with the Wharton School, and
- Fun in the process of doing all of the above.
Our members interact regularly at Club events, as well as in focused special interest groups such as Wharton NJ Women, Leads Councils, and Entrepreneurs Circles.
For information about becoming a WCNJ Contributing Member or to learn more about our events, visit www.whartonnjclub.com.