Wharton Club of New Jersey’s Entrepreneur Showcase and Pitch Event
February 23, 2016, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
McCarter & English, 15th floor, 4 Gateway Center - 100 Mulberry Street, Newark NJ
A short-covered walk from Newark Penn Station
Curious to see what your fellow alumni are working on? Are you an investor or thinking about becoming part of the investor community? Looking for pointers for pitching your own project? Got a service to offer to a new company? Then this event is for you!
Register now to meet and mingle with innovative company founders and leading Angels and VCs who invest in East Coast start-ups.
This event is being held in the Newark office of McCarter & English, LLP, which is connected by covered walkways to Newark Penn Station, so please consider coming by train. Parking at the Gateway complex is not free (sorry!), but there is no event at the Prudential Center so will be very reasonably priced.
Cost of this dinner event is only $25 for Supporting Members* and their guests, $50 for Basic Members** and their guests, and $60 for all other guests thanks to our generous host and our very generous sponsors.
* A SUPPORTING WCNJ MEMBER is: any Wharton or University of Penn alum who has an active WCNJ membership in one of the following categories:
- New Graduate (1st Year after Graduation) or Current Student
- Young Alum (between 1 and 5 years after Graduation)
- Standard 1-Year Member
- Standard 2-Year Member
- Dual WCNJ-Penn Metro Club of NJ Member
- Dual WCNJ-Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association Member
** A BASIC WCNJ MEMBER is: any Wharton alum living or working in New Jersey who does NOT have an active WCNJ Supporting Membership as described above.
* Supporting Members are always welcome to invite a Basic Member (a Wharton or UPenn alum who has never attended an event before) as their guest for FREE. Contact Admin at whartonnjclu[email protected] to register your guest.