This Page is a resource for WCNJ members who are seeking high quality content for their meetings. It is a collection of NJ based Wharton Alumni who have subject matter expertise and an interest in speaking at events.
Feel free to reach out to any of the speakers to get more details about their speaking activities.
Only Supporting Members (those who pay dues to the Club) are eligible to be considered for listing on this page. ANY WCNJ member is free to use the service.
WCNJ Dues Paying Member?
YOUR NAME COULD BE HERE
If You have experience and expertise that you would like to share as a speaker, then this Membership benefit might appeal to you.
Many of our members are at the top their game, or have interesting hobbies in which they have deep expertise. Some of them would be happy to share this valuable knowledge with fellow members and the organizations these members might be involved with.
Dushyant Pandit , WG ‘77
Email: dpandit@DorchesterAdvisors.com | 908-608-1608
About me: Founded DorchesterAdvisors – Investment advisory firm | Professional Investor | Help Individuals & Families to accumulate capital | Invest sensibly, prudently and cost-consciously | Entrepreneur | Champion of simplification | Married, NY area resident | Director, Wharton Club of New Jersey
• Are Robo-Advisors changing the Wealth Management Industry - The players & the minefields
• Are the investing rules of thumb supported by research? A quick tour of Wharton’s recent research.
• Sound retirement planning - critical things a financial advisor CANNOT do for you.
• Executives in Transition: Getting to your financial destination faster, with fewer missteps.
Sample Video Clip: Smoothing The Transition To Retirement - WSJ
Sharon Kornstein, WG '80
Email: email@example.com | 973-740-8767
About me: ImageDesign LLC | Provides business wardrobes for men and women | Professional Image Consulting | Speaker on Business Image and Professional Dress | Has spoken at conferences, to groups and companies | Certified through Association of Image Consultants International (aici.org) and AICI NY Past-President| Has been in business over 15 years and once appeared on Jerseylicious | Work with many colleges, law and accounting firms |
- Developing Executive Presence
- Business Dress/Business Casual
- Professional Etiquette
Sample Video Clip: Speaking with your Heart
Michael Vaccaro, W'88
Vaccaro Sales Compensation and Effectiveness Consulting
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | 609-865-2134
About me: Long-time sales force consultant with top-tier firms, serving clients of all sizes and industries | Frequent conference speaker (including Wharton clubs) and author on a wide range of sales, compensation and consulting topics | Most recent work focused on "Motivating Sales Teams to Perform Well AND Behave Well"
- Motivating Sales Teams to Perform Well AND Behave Well
- How Sales Roles are Evolving
- What Good Sales Teams and Good Rowing Teams Have in Common
Kristina Kohl, MBA, PMP, WG '88
Email: kris@HRComputes.com | 856-982-7163
About me: Managing Principal, HRComputes/BEcoming Sustainable| Human Capital & Sustainable Strategy Consulting| Provide strategic guidance to senior management on embedding corporate social responsibility (CSR) into strategy, culture, and operations| Author of “Becoming a Sustainable Organization” published by CRC Press| Professor for Bard MBA in Sustainability| Experienced global speaker –Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Congress EMEA, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)| Founding Officer for Wharton Social Impact Affinity Alumni Club, Human Capital Advisory Board for La Salle University, Governance Chairperson and Board Trustee for Moorestown Education Foundation| Gotham Green Award Winner| MBA Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania| Certified PMP.
- Building a Sustainable Workforce
- Becoming a Sustainable Organization
- Closing the Gap Between Sustainability Vision and Implementation
Laurie Kopp Weingarten, WG '86
One-Stop College Counseling
Email: email@example.com | (732) 252-6190
About me: Co-Founder, One-Stop College Counseling in Marlboro, NJ | Counsel high school students 9th grade & higher to prepare for and get accepted into the college of their choice. | Speak to groups of students & parents about college admissions | Certified Educational Planner (highest credential in the college counseling industry- AICEP.org) | Professional Member of the Independent Educational Consulting Association. | Member of the National Association of College Admission Counseling, New Jersey Association of College Admission Counseling & Pennsylvania Association of College Admission Counseling
- What’s Changed In College Admissions Over The Last Several Decades
- How To Get Accepted Into A Highly Selective College
- The College Process: One-Stop At A Time!
All About The College Essay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzqNAuSYak&feature=youtu.be
Test Optional: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxV_HZwjUh0&feature=youtu.be
Vaughan M. Reale, WG ‘87
About me: VP Employee Benefits HUB International |Insurance and Benefits Consulting |Help employers optimize benefits spend; Recruit, Retain, Reward |Benefit Expert: CEBS, CLU, Series 6, 63, 65, P&C licensed |Former CEO and CGO |FP Certified Trainer |Mayor, Margate NJ for 4 Years |Married, 3 kids
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaughanmreale/| www.hubinternational.com
- Advanced Concepts in Benefit Delivery and Funding: Referenced Based Pricing, PBM Contracts and Medical Plan Captives
- Perceived Value and C-Suite Alignment of Benefit Plan Goals and Objectives
- CEO, CFO, COO Discrimination via Benefits
- Harnessing Benefits to Recruit, Retain and Reward Employees; Beyond Talk
Daniel Farber Huang, WG ’94, and Theresa Menders, WG ‘94
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (646) 425--0046
About us: Huang+Menders Photography plus Otsuka Pharmaceuticals (Theresa) and The EchoStream Group (Daniel) | Husband and wife team | Documentary photographers | Strategic consultants | Explorers | Theresa has in-depth operations, program management, strategic consulting and finance experience | Daniel has deep experience in corporate finance, turnarounds, financial services and private equity
- Managing complex initiatives in tumultuous environments
- Global Refugee Crisis
- Assessing risk quickly, navigating unfamiliar territory and implementing actionable strategies to achieve complex goals – whether for major organizations or in crisis situations
Video Clips: https://youtu.be/5YkUTXJVu7Q