How To Begin a New Venture & Keep Your Day Job
Artin Nazarian, Head of Global Integration & Digital Distribution Strategy, The Walt Disney Company, Best Selling Author & Leading Startup Advisor on Side Ventures
Join us for an eye-opening Fireside Chat with Artin Nazarian, to learn more about how to start a side venture, while keeping your day job.
Topics we will cover:
- How to get inspired to pursue your new idea venture aspirations
- How to leverage your job to learn more than prescribed responsibilities
- When to identify when you are financially ready to begin a side venture
- How to move an idea from its inception to product or service launch
- How you can find creativity fulfillment in unconventional ways
$10 for Basic Member**
$10 for All Other Guests
*A SUPPORTING (Dues-Paying) WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum who is a dues-paying member of the Wharton Club of NJ in one of the following categories:
- New Graduate (1st Year after Graduation) or Current Student
- Young Alum (between 1 and 5 years after Graduation)
- Standard 1-Year Member
- Dual WCNJ-Penn Metro Club of NJ Member
- Dual WCNJ-Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association Member
**A BASIC WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum living or working in New Jersey who is a non-dues-paying member.
To learn more about membership and to become a supporting member please visit: https://www.whartonnjclub.com/become_a_member
By registering for this event, I give permission for WCNJ to use any photographs or videos of me taken at the event on its website, social media or in promotional materials without compensation. I understand that WCNJ or its members own the copyrights to all photographs and video taken at the event.