A Fireside Chat with John Braze
- How and why to join the Wharton Alumni Angels, either as a novice first time “angel” exploring the topic, or a seasoned investor, looking for deals
- How Wharton Alumni Angels invest in companies and what relationships and network the organization has with other investors
- The process by which a start-up applies and is considered for funding
- Current and past portfolio investments
- The current climate for start-ups and angel and funding opportunities
Where: Upon receiving your registration we will email you the Zoom details.
$10 for Basic Member**
$10 for All Other Guests
*A SUPPORTING (Dues-Paying) WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum who is a dues-paying member of the Wharton Club of NJ in one of the following categories:
- New Graduate (1st Year after Graduation) or Current Student
- Young Alum (between 1 and 5 years after Graduation)
- Standard 1-Year Member
- Dual WCNJ-Penn Metro Club of NJ Member
- Dual WCNJ-Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association Member
**A BASIC WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum living or working in New Jersey who is a non-dues-paying member.
To learn more about membership and to become a supporting member please visit: https://www.whartonnjclub.com/become_a_member
By registering for this event, I give permission for WCNJ to use any photographs or videos of me taken at the event on its website, social media or in promotional materials without compensation. I understand that WCNJ or its members own the copyrights to all photographs and video taken at the event.