Two Dates/Two Locations!
Roseland, NJ – April 27, 2015 – 6:00 pm
Lawrenceville, NJ – May 4, 2015 - 6:00 pm(Canceled)
The Wharton Club of NJ is partnering with its sponsor Fox Rothschild to offer a seminar series on topics of interest to entrepreneurial business owners, professional service providers and high net worth individuals. Each program will include a mix of networking and interactive discussions on business issues applicable to Wharton alumni and friends of Fox.
- Minimize income and gift tax consequences when transferring assets, businesses, real estate and marketable securities to the next generation
- Take advantage of new income tax planning strategies
- Capitalize on planning techniques that may be legislated out of existence
- Mon. 9/21 (Roseland) – Eric Michaels - Current issues in tax planning for small business
- Mon. 9/21 (Princeton) – Michael Goodman- Current issues in tax planning for small business
- Mon. 11/30 (Roseland) – Michael Barabander - Employment law and labor relations
- Mon. 12/7 (Princeton) – Michael Barabander - Employment law and labor relations