Founder & President of Body Language Institute
New York Times Best-Selling Author & Body Language Contributor to NBC’s Today Show, Janine Driver, shares simple secrets that will perfect your inner lie detector (or BS Barometer) so you can feel more confident and enjoy more trusting relationships.
In this step-by-step fool proof program, you will –
- Uncover the biggest communication challenges your most difficult customers, employees, family and friends bring to the table – and get to the truth
- Expose fibs in e-mails, Facebook, over the phone, and in person to always have the upper-hand in any situation – professionally and personally
- Accelerate your relationships and sales: get your boss’ attention with a few tips
During the COVID 19 pandemic, Janine educated millions through zoom workshops, meetings and events on how to build rapport, read body language, increase sales and look at the world in a different way.
Where: Upon receiving your registration we will email you the Zoom details. Registration will close at 12 noon on September 21, 2021
$10 for Basic Member**
$10 for All Other Guests
*A SUPPORTING (Dues-Paying) WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum who is a dues-paying member of the Wharton Club of NJ in one of the following categories:
- New Graduate (1st Year after Graduation) or Current Student
- Young Alum (between 1 and 5 years after Graduation)
- Standard 1-Year Member
- Dual WCNJ-Penn Metro Club of NJ Member
- Dual WCNJ-Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association Member
**A BASIC WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum living or working in New Jersey who is a non-dues-paying member.
To learn more about membership and to become a supporting member please visit: https://www.whartonnjclub.com/become_a_member
By registering for this event, I give permission for WCNJ to use any photographs or videos of me taken at the event on its website, social media or in promotional materials without compensation. I understand that WCNJ or its members own the copyrights to all photographs and video taken at the event.