Impact on Retail and Tourism in NYC Metro Area
Adi Adair, Chief Financial Officer
Triple Five Group/American Dream
Join FEI NJ, FEI NYC, FEI LI, ACG NJ, NABA Northern NJ and the Wharton Club of NJ on Thursday, April 21 for networking, dinner at Carpaccio and a presentation by Adi Adair.
- Her career path and the road to American Dream;
- Thriving in a mall retail space in an era of continuing mall anchor tenant retail decline
- Spillover effect on surrounding business communities, tourists and the Manhattan crowd
- The secret sauce in sustaining a viable entertainment / retail business model.
*A SUPPORTING (Dues-Paying) WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum who is a dues-paying member of the Wharton Club of NJ in one of the following categories:
- New Graduate (1st Year after Graduation) or Current Student
- Young Alum (between 1 and 5 years after Graduation)
- Standard 1-Year Member
- Dual WCNJ-Penn Metro Club of NJ Member
- Dual WCNJ-Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association Member
**A BASIC WCNJ MEMBER: Any Wharton or University of Penn alum living or working in New Jersey who is a non-dues-paying member.
To learn more about membership and to become a supporting member please visit: https://www.whartonnjclub.com/become_a_member
By registering for this event, I give permission for WCNJ to use any photographs or videos of me taken at the event on its website, social media or in promotional materials without compensation. I understand that WCNJ or its members own the copyrights to all photographs and video taken at the event.