Wharton Interactive Network (WIN)
Wouldn't you like to be able to help your fellow Club members by responding to questions where you can be of assistance? Wouldn't you like to have a network of peers that could quickly respond to questions that you might have? Questions such as...
- Our firm is seeking new office space in Bergen County. Does anybody know of a good commercial real estate broker who services that area?
- I have two extra tickets to next week's Nets game - any takers?
- My company has an open position for a VP of Marketing - does anyone know of someone qualified and potentially interested?
- My daughter is completing her first year at Wharton undergrad. Do any of you know of any finance summer intern programs at your company - and could you provide a referral contact?
- We are planning a corporate retreat within a 3 hour driving distance of NYC - any ideas/suggestions as to where to go?
In support of our efforts to continually add services that are of high value to our membership, the Wharton Club of New Jersey has launched our Wharton Interactive Network (WIN) program. WIN is an electronic forum for Club members to seek information, advice, guidance, referrals, support, etc. from fellow Club members through a private, opt-in, members-only email network. Inquiries can be of a business or personal nature. All postings are distributed to fellow Club members who have opted into the WIN program for either public or private response from others. You can choose to receive such email postings by individual email, as a daily digest and may choose to opt-out at anytime.
Of course, the danger of such a program is that it has the potential of being abused. With that in mind, we have provided a set of Community Etiquette guidelines to help our members understand what type of behaviors are/are not acceptable. These guidelines are available on our website by visiting www.whartonnjclub.com. With respect to the WIN program in particular, it is inappropriate to use this forum to actively solicit business in any way either to an individual or the group as a whole. It is appropriate, however, to respond to inquiries or requests raised by others with respect to your business - or to refer others when such requests are made.
How to WIN! Simply Click here to WIN -or- use the "I would like to post to WIN" button on the left side of the Club's home page. If you prefer, you can just send an e-mail to WIN (WCNJ-WIN@yahoogroups.com), but it must come from the e-mail address used for your Club ID.
To join WIN, simply send an email to email@example.com. We encourage you to go ahead and give it a try. And, tell us what you think.