Anchoring to Core Intention: Supercharge Your Why! - Mark Hurwich
Anchoring to Core Intention: Supercharge Your Why! – Mark Hurwich
Wednesday September 28, 2016 – 6:00 pm
Hanover Manor, East Hanover, NJ
Are you overwhelmed, feeling lost, or caught up in detail at work or in your personal life?
Perhaps you’ve lost the all-important "why" of your professional or personal life. But capturing it is often a head exercise that can leave you rudderless and frustrated. Wouldn’t it be great if you could boost your emotional battery at will, re-connecting to your higher purpose?
Join us for this highly interactive mini-workshop, in which Mark Hurwich will help you viscerally connect to your gifts and essential purpose in a way that resonates in your heart, body, and spirit--not just your head. You’ll do this process around a specific challenge in a way that creates an actual experience of the outcomes you want. And you’ll develop a gesture and phrase to reconnect to that foundation at times when mission and passion feel remote.
Mark Hurwich, Concentrated Coaching LLC
Many of you know Mark—when in New Jersey, he organized some of our most successful programs. Visiting us from Chicago, his highly niched coaching business supports entrepreneurs, innovators, and coaches/therapists who are “stuck.” (That is, there’s something important they have the skills to do, but find themselves inexplicably blocked.) Examples include entrepreneurs who can't get started in an add-on venture, CEOs leery of getting back in the saddle after a business failure, job seekers carrying around painful work rejections or afraid to network, and so on. Mark’s coaching helps clients dissolve blocks relatively quickly and gently, using core intention and other tools. He also trains others to use his core intention methods.
Mark brings clients 34 years of coaching and consulting experience in strategy and strategy implementation in startups and multinational companies around the world. That included partner-level roles at the London Perret Roche Group; marketRx/Cognizant; Monitor Group; The Wilkerson Group (merged with IBM Healthcare); and Towers Perrin. He’s also been a lecturer at New York University.
Mark has a BS from MIT (computer science/engineering), MBA from Wharton (strategic planning), and 1,200 hours of clinical training resulting in certifications in Internal Family Systems, NLP, and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
The evening's agenda will include:
• 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm Dining & Open Networking
• 7:15 pm - 7:30 pm Introductions
• 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm Presentation and Q&A
• 8:45 pm - 9:30 pm More Open Networking
16 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Click here for directions.
- SUPPORTING WCNJ MEMBER* and coming by yourself? Special Pricing for WCNJ Supporting Members: $40 (and you can invite a BASIC WCNJ MEMBER* for FREE when you register!)
- SUPPORTING WCNJ MEMBER* and want to bring a guest who’s not a Wharton or UPenn alum? Special Pricing for WCNJ Supporting Members plus One (1) Guest: $80 (and you can also invite a BASIC WCNJ MEMBER* for FREE when you register!)
- BASIC WCNJ MEMBER: $80
- ALL OTHER GUESTS: $95
* A SUPPORTING WCNJ MEMBER is: any Wharton or University of Penn alum who has an active WCNJ membership in one of the following categories:
- New Graduate (1st Year after Graduation) or Current Student
- Young Alum (between 1 and 5 years after Graduation)
- Standard 1-Year Member
- Standard 2-Year Member
- Dual WCNJ-Penn Metro Club of NJ Member
- Dual WCNJ-Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association Member
A BASIC WCNJ MEMBER is: any Wharton alum living or working in New Jersey who does NOT have an active WCNJ Supporting Membership as described above.